What You Need to Know About Private Listing Requirements in Singapore
Prepare Your Private Listing Requirements in Singapore Now
Private equity investing is a new trend in the business landscape. Investors usually bet their money on public trading of shares, which starts with an initial public offering by the publicly listed companies.
Private equity represents private capital investment and funds prior to the initial public offering of a company. It is a proven asset class which has been performing better than the public markets.
It promises one of the higher returns among the alternative asset types. Private equity is also seen as a diversification strategy from public trading of shares.
The recently introduced form of investment opens a whole new spectrum of opportunities for the businesses.
The world’s first private listing was made possible by 1exchange. It is a member of CapBridge Financial and the first private securities exchange in Singapore. 1exchange is being regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
The private exchange allows the company to conduct direct private listings and employee share options trading. Overall, 1exchange provides flexibility to founders, owners, and companies.
If you are interested in this platform, check out the private listing requirements in Singapore.
Requirements for Private Listing in 1exchange
Here are criteria you should meet to be listed on 1exchange.
- Your company should have raised share capital of more than SGD 4 million or your revenue in the past 12 months amounts to at least SGD 2 million.
- You must have at least two years of operations.
- Your working capital should be enough for more than a year of operations.
These requirements might be overwhelming but meeting them will be worth it for the future of your company.
How Can You Meet the Requirement?
Looking at these big figures might be intimidating. But, as they say, hard work makes the dream work. It will take time, patience, and perseverance to reach your desired level of profitability. Here are some of the tips to get you there quicker.
- Conduct product and service portfolio review. You must know how to evaluate if your products and services are profitable or profitable enough. The offerings of your business must meet an ideal gross profit margin. Concentrate on the products and services that bring in money, while contemplate those that need to be removed.
- Expand customer reach. Always find new customers for your business because they can help you grow your profits. It is also more important that you will be able to retain your customers.
- Review pricing mechanism. Check carefully if a price increase is needed already. While it can alienate customers, a slight increase in prices can actually improve your gross profit. Just make sure that your costing is appropriate.
- Reduce cost. Check the books. You might be spending on unnecessary things. Focus your expenses on the things your business needs the most. Always prioritize.
Why This Platform?
Preparing the private listing requirements in Singapore is one thing. Actually managing private equity trading is another—and it takes a lot of effort.
1exchange vows to handle the matching, trading, and settlement of tradable securities. At the same time, it offers an integrated digital platform that can provide investors across the world global updates.
Contact 3E Accounting today. They have different examples of business advisory services that you and your company needs. They are a dedicated team looking out to help your company in every step of the way.